Thank you for visiting RE-Amemiya.
All products are handcrafted to order. Most Ram Air System(s) & aero products generally require 8 ~ 16 week production lead time due to Japanese government COVID-19 response & workforce restrictions. RE-Amemiya does not offer or produce dry carbon products.
We do not bear any liability whatsoever, including the following:
- Production abnormalities.
- Damage, accidents, or warranties.
- Fitment issues requiring fabrication due to differences between models in Japan and overseas markets. RE-Amemiya products are designed for vehicles offered and for use in the Japanese Market. Differences may occur.
- Products warranties when purchased thru a third party or "dealer" not recognized as official or legitimate by RE-Amemiya Inc.
- This includes damage to products and cars that might occur as a result of installing RE-Amemiya products on vehicles not made for the Japanese market and specific vehicle specifications as recognized by our company.
- RE-Amemiya products may not be "plug & play." The services of a professional tuner may be required. RE-Amemiya is not responsible for tuning charges in such cases
RE-Amemiya cannot guarantee user satisfaction as all products are delivered as listed and described. All RE-Amemiya products are made-to-order. If an order cancellation is needed, it must be made within 6 hours after which all International sales are final. RE-Amemiya is not responsible for clients personal time frames.
Due to the nature of motorsport, our products are "tuning parts" for use on vehicles designed for the Japanese market. The user is liable when installing our parts in non-Japanese market specification car. We recommend the services of trained and experienced technician.
RE-Amemiya products "tuning parts" sold overseas are for off-road use only and may not be legal to use on public roads or meet emission standards, in most states and provinces, even if your state does not do emissions testing. Our are intended for racing vehicles which may never be used on a public road. By either purchasing aftermarket products from us, having us install the products, or both, the customer takes full responsibility for any use, and/or misuse of the product; and agrees that GruppeM holds no responsibility for any consequences, legal, or other, of such use and/or misuse
Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have before purchasing. RE-Amemiya policies, terms and conditions are subject to change at RE-Amemiya discretion & without notice